This is a ruined chapel located in the suburb of Jesmond in Newcastle Upon Tyne, adjacent to Jesmond Dene. This chapel was a place of pilgrimage for a great many years, and had a hospice to tend to sick travellers. Pilgrim Street in Newcastle is named after pilgrims visiting this shrine, not Lindisfarne as is commonly assumed. After the Dissolution, the remains of the chapel changed hands a number of times until Lord Armstrong gave the ruin to the Newcastle Corporation in 1883. Although ruined, it is still used as a place of Worship.
Press 'p' a couple of times to see the point cloud.