The Fountain of the Giants, also called Fountain of Neptune, was built in the 16th century originally in an Augustin convent Granada (Andalucia, Spain).
Following the demolition of the convent, the fountain was reinstalled in several places, till it ended on Plaza Bibarrambla (Bib-Rambla Place) in 1940.
The Bib-Rambla PLace is now a favorite tourist spot with lots of cafés and restaurants. In Moorish times, it held festivals and jousts, and bullfights later in Christian times.
This is a pano of 3 photos shot hand held, using a Nikon D800 with a 28-300mm zoom at 55mm. It was stitched with ICE then reworked and uploaded with Photoshop.