Susisaari and Piper's Park, seen from Kustaanmiekka

    By: 

PasiM

Add to Favorites
Embed
Facebook
Report Abuse
Share

Description

The Piper’s Park was built in the 1770s and 1780s as a garden in the area between the Piper’s pond and the bastion Hårleman. The garden was expanded to become a park at the end of the 1700s.

At the time, the park was filled with regularly planted beddings and a few curved avenues. In 1873, the park was transformed into an English garden.
Stats
Megapixels 426.00
Views 156
Favorites 1
Date Created 5/16/2010
Location

Related Photosynths

Comments

(0)
New to Photosynth? Sign Up for a free account.