Bordeaux April 2010
"Tour Pey-Berland, named for architect Pey Berland, is located in Bordeaux at the Place Pey-Berland next to Cathédrale Saint-André.
Its construction was from 1440 to 1500 at the initiative of the archbishop of the same name. Crowned a steeple, it has remained isolated from the rest of the Cathedral."
28 Pictures stiched with MS ICE
2448x3264 ; 3.2MB