The Campanario de Dumaguete was built upon one of the four original massive watchtowers that parish priest Don Jose Manuel Fernandez de Septien built in the 1760s to discourage moros from pillaging the town. The two layers which are now known as the belltower or the campanario were added during the administration of fray Juan Felix de la Encarnacion in 1867.
Campanario de Dumaguete
(18 photos : 100% synthy)
Comment and view other community content about this synth by
© Microsoft Corporation