Get all your questions answered about our latest Photosynth Technical Preview.
I can access my Profile, but I do not see anything more. My photosynths are available directly through their address, but none is listes in my profil anymore, when I log in. What do have to do?
You should be able to see both older uploads like original photosynths from the Windows desktop application as well as panoramas from Microsoft ICE, or Photosynth's current mobile panorama apps in addition to any new Photosynth 2 photosynths from the Technical Preview on your profile page here on the old site: http://photosynth.net/userprofilepage.aspx?user=friedrichs
If all you want to see is your new Photosynth 2 content, you can see your profile on the Photosynth 2 beta site here: http://photosynth.net/preview/users/friedrichs
I can see plenty of uploads on your profile, so if you're not able to, perhaps a web browser extension or toolbar is interfering with the rendering of the page?
If you could take some screenshots of what you're seeing or take a quick video with your phone of your empty profile page and upload it to a public OneDrive folder or something, maybe someone can help you figure out what the problem is.
Your fellow user,
the "old" profile pages works fine, but not the preview/users/friedrichs-folder anymore. It is empty in chrome, firefox and IE.
This shows your content fine to me.
I see your content on both versions of the site as well, Frank.
You said above that you don't see your content on your profile page on the Preview site when you were signed in.
1) Do you see content at that address if you sign out of the site?
2) Are you able to see content listed on any other user's profile page on the Preview site?
Examples: http://photosynth.net/preview/users/david-photosynth-team http://photosynth.net/preview/users/sudipta http://photosynth.net/preview/users/wideangle
3) Do you see the list of featured synths if you go to the Preview site's home page? http://photosynth.net/preview/ or any of the Explore pages: http://photosynth.net/preview/?explore=recent_favorites http://photosynth.net/preview/?explore=all_time_favorites http://photosynth.net/preview/?explore=recent_synths
4) Is it possible for you to see content on any of these pages on a different computer or (even better) from a different Internet connection?
5) Can you use your browsers' Incognito, Private, or InPrivate mode to load the page and see if your content is displayed?