1. Make sure you prepare:
- Take a synth of the place yourself, figure out how many images you want need to take to get the pointcloud/coverage you want.
- Have some sheet with explanations on how to synth, so that people are aware of what works and what doesn't.
- If you're inlcuding people, make sure they know not to move too much.
- Flashes of different cameras may interfere with each other.
2. Make it fun:
- Have one shot (camera on a tripod) that you take over and over again, but with a different person who particapted each time.
- Try to capture "an event". Have a lot of people taking shots at the exact moment from different directions.
- Get some people to take pictures of the roof (maybe aerial shots, with a kite, etc).
3. Post the synth and embed it in your (church's) website