Palazzo dei Vicari, Scarperia, Italy

    By: 

Sandwedge

Add to Favorites
Embed
Facebook
Report Abuse
Share

Description

From http://www.aboutmugello.com/scarperia/palace-of-the-vicars.html

The palace was built in 1306 and then it was modified and enlarged, since the town became a Vicariate, but the impressive original structure has been mantained. The tower-bell soars on the right side of the palace, it is attributed to Arnolfo di Cambio. On the facade are visible a great number of coats of arms placed by the vicars at the end of their commissions.
Stats
Megapixels 3.21
Views 12
Favorites 0
Date Created 4/14/2013
Location

Related Photosynths

Comments

(0)
New to Photosynth? Sign Up for a free account.