The National Shrine and Basilica of the Blessed Virgin of Ta' Pinu (Maltese: Santwarju tal-Madonna ta' Pinu) is a Roman Catholic minor basilica is located 700 metres away from the village of Għarb, located on the island of Gozo, Malta. The works for the new church began the May 30, 1920, to be consecrated the August 31, 1932. It was built in a neo-romantic style. Inside there are 6 mosaics, 76 coloured windows and many ex-voto. The bell tower is 61 metres high.
The sanctuary was visited by Pope John Paul II during his visit to the island of Malta in May 1990 where His Holiness celebrated mass on its parvise.