Dave and I worked today on getting the checkerboard vinyl cut to fit the floor and the trailer's side door. This involved sweeping the floor clean, filling up the cracks between the plywood on the floor of the trailer with putty, cutting the excess width off the vinyl, applying special vinyl adhesive to sections of the floor, warming the adhesive with a propane blow torch, and then carefully rolling the vinyl into place before repeating the process with another three of four feet of floor.
We also made a quick visit to a store to pick up some plywood for the trailer ceiling and formica for the sides of the trailer. You can see the first sheet installed on the left side. Tomorrow we'll be installing the formica on the right side of the trailer, fitting the styrofoam panels which we cut today into the ceiling, covering them with the plywood we bought today, etc.