Genovez Lighthouse from Constanta, Romania

    By: 

Vassy

Add to Favorites
Embed
Facebook
Report Abuse
Share

Description

Genovese Lighthouse is located on the seafront in Constanta, behind the statuary group which has at its center the bust of Mihai Eminescu, sculpted by Oscar Han. The lighthouse was built around 1300 by the Genoese who were trading in the port and restored between 1858 to 1860 by French engineer of Armenian origin Artin Aslan. The lighthouse has a height of about 8 meters. Cupola's is metal.
Stats
Synthy 77%
Views 37
Favorites 0
Photos 5
Date Created 5/6/2013

Related Photosynths

Comments

(0)
New to Photosynth? Sign Up for a free account.