Eglwyswrw, North Pembrokeshire

    By: 

BarrieFoster

Add to Favorites
Embed
Facebook
Report Abuse
Share

Description

A short valley connects the pretty beaches of Eglwyswrw and Pwllgwaelod and isolates Dinas Head from the mainland. The remains are of the church of St Brynach. The chancel of St Brynach's was washed away in 1850 and the roof and north wall were destroyed in the 'Royal Charter Storm' of 1859.
Stats
Megapixels 63.80
Views 44
Favorites 0
Date Created 3/31/2013
Location

Related Photosynths

Comments

(0)
New to Photosynth? Sign Up for a free account.